Find a Landscape Contractor
A quality contractor should readily show you their professional license as well as proof of bonding and insurance. Peninsula Building Materials does not certify the licensing or insurance coverage for any companies, but you should by going to the California State Licensing Board’s website http://www.cslb.ca.gov/
At this website you will also find answers to the following questions:
- What you should know before hiring a contractor
- What type of contractor do I need?
- How do I find the right licensed contractor?
- What should I look for in contract and binding agreements?
- Do I need a Building Permit for my project?
- Learn about home improvement contracts
- Special considerations for swimming pool construction
To locate a professional Landscape Contractor go to the California Landscape Contractor Association’s website https://www.clca.org
You can search by a selected area and refine this using numerous choices for criteria.